Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dirtball

Ryan found a dirt hill across the street at the park.
She came home dirtier than I have ever seen her.
She actually left a ring of grime around the inside of the tub.
Scott was supposed to be watching her.
He was responsible for this.
I'm just sayin'.

P.S. He is also responsible for teaching her how to give a wet willy, how to "pull his finger," how to slap other people's buns, and other such ladylike etiquette.

P.P.S. I am sure you can only guess who was responsible for rebathing said dirtball and cleaning the tub while Scott relaxed on the couch. What a raw deal.


I am not really sure how children wind up with dirt smeared on their face?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She looks so cute! I love that she enjoys playing in dirt.

The Kenyons said...

Our husbands really ARE so much a like!