Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A staggering feat (ha ... get it? ... okay I'm lame)

I caught a major milestone on video today! {I know, astounding}
My baby Ezzy started walking, kinda.
He has been practicing his balancing for about a week.
And then today he sorta took off.
It was a little bittersweet.
My baby, BABY, is turning into a big boy.
Ezra, we are so proud of you.
We were so enthusiastic that he performed his new skill over and over.
That was until Ryan got a little carried away and beamed him in the head with a ball.
And thus ended the practice session.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Awww, so sweet. I can't believe he's already walking! He's steps (haha) ahead of Hazel. She's such a slacker at all the milestones. Oh well, I'm sure she won't get to kindergarten without learning to walk.

Britney said...

sooo cute!! I love his little smile! He just looks like such a grown up! :) I am so happy that you caught it on video, I need to do better at that! You are such a good mama!!

Seth and Sierra said...

YAY!!

Unknown said...

yay Ezra! he's so adorable. That's exciting.