Thursday, July 23, 2009

Food for thought

So, I have been thinking ...
How does Ariel (the Little Mermaid) go to the bathroom? Or have kids?
And when Lightning McQueen races around the track, is that the equivalent of a human running a marathon?
And why doesn't Nemo just have Nigel the Pelican carry him out of the dentist's office in his mouth and drop him into the ocean?
And how did my mental facilities deteriorate to entertaining thoughts such as these?
I used to concentrate on learning about college-level subjects through reading, thought, intuition and research.
How did I get to this point?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I hate it when I get thinking about these things. Can't I just have grown up thoughts? And I really hate getting stupid kids' show songs stuck in my head. Where did my music go!?

Unknown said...

haha, that just made my day, you're so funny. It's true, why wouldn't Nemo just hitch a ride??

Britney said...

The Nemo one has came across my mind too. But it is so suspensful they way it plays out, right? Hope you had a good day with yourself, you deserve it!! lOVE YOU SEE you in a couple days!!