Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boy, I just can't seem to keep up

Our summer is flying by.
We have been so busy, I can barely catch my breath.
Scotty has been home a lot (both a good and bad thing),
so we have been able to spend more time together (again, this can go either way);
Aside from the occasional meltdown and tantrum,
Scott has been very helpful and pleasant.
Anyway, starting to veer off topic, yes, so we have been busy.
Went to Seattle, partied with our 85-year-old grandfather on his b-day, and took our monthly trip to the zoo on rockin' $2 Tuesday (that's a whole other story).
However, I forgot my frickin' camera when we ventured to Seattle and have no documentation of our trip.
It is like it never happened.
Oh well, we'll have to have a do-over trip next month.

This picture is just a typical day at our house, you know, working on our golf game.
*Note Lightning McQueen in the foreground, he is Ryan's new favorite toy and is usually not far away.*

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your apartment looks super cute. I think you should post a tour.