Friday, July 17, 2009

Water baby

Yesterday we went to the beach.
It was so hot.
To me, anything over 80 degrees is a "scorcher," and yesterday it was 92!
I wanted to die.
Anyway, instead of doing that, we went to this little cove with some friends.
It was perfect on the coast: sunny with a little breeze.
I knew that Ryan would love it, but what I didn't know was how much Ezra would.
He was SO happy the entire time.
I have never seen this kid so content.
We had so much fun
{even though Scott and I were the only ones to strip down the our suits ... swimming, not birthday}.
There really isn't anything else to say except that it was perfect.
We will definitely have to do that again soon.
Good idea, Tara.

Ezzy was grinning ear to ear the whole time. I mean, for real, he was ecstatic.

Playing with daddy in the water, duh. Look at my hottie of a husband.

Getting a mud bath. You know, there are people that would pay good money for one of those. Scott's only cost a suit full of sand.

Starfish that Scott pried from the rocks. I said that it wasn't a good idea, I mean, those rocks are their home, their natural habitat. It kinda looks like a little row of corpses. Sad.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! I miss the Oregon beaches. I haven't been in a few years. They're so pretty.

The Kenyons said...

Ezra looks so happy! It doesn't look like it was too crowded...and that is nice! I am glad you had fun! I was so hot today that I even jumped in the kiddie pool with the kids...you and I were definately not made for hot weather. Good thing we live here!

Seth and Sierra said...

If I'd gone, I would've been in my swimsuit too! :)
Next time.

Unknown said...

haha, a row of corpses, you are too funny! Ezra is getting so big! looks like you are having fun this summer. wish i could be there hanging out with everyone, it looks beautiful.