Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family pictures

So this is the first time we have gotten family pictures ... ever.
I know, I can't really believe it either.
I mean what kind of mother am I to have put off pictures this long?
The kind that remembers family picture time growing up as a stressful, bickering, pinching-each-other kind of event {love you mom & dad}.
So I was kinda nervous about this escapade.
But we had to do it.
I wanted documentation of my beautiful family.
Plus I'd seen Megan's work before and heard how enjoyable the experience was.
And she delivered.
The photo shoot was quick, efficient, organized, extremely professional and ... FUN.
The kids were fantastic,
the husband was good-natured,
and I got what I wanted.
Please enjoy.
P.S. This is only a few of the many magnificent portraits we received.

My beautiful Ryan. She was a really good sport (especially since I bribed her with marshmallows and fruit snacks.)

This picture is the most ADORABLE picture I think I may have ever seen. My Ezzie is such a big boy.

This one is my absolute FAVORITE one. Why? you may ask. Well Ryan is smiling normal, Ezra is looking at the camera and has a sweet 'hawk, I think I look skinny (the most important reason) and Scott looks handsome as always. This one will definitely be the one to blow up and mount on the wall.

And this one is just sweet. Awww ... they are so darn cute. And loving. (Note that their heads are already the same size.)

6 comments:

Reed Family said...

They are GoRgEoUs!!! I love them! That orange barn looks AmAzInG with the colors you picked for the "wardrobe". Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Love them!

The Kenyons said...

They turned out so darn cute! I have got to call Megan! :)

Seth and Sierra said...

LOVE THEM!!! Megan is so good and your family is so dang cute!!!

Britney said...

Love all your pictures! I was telling Rex how skinny you look! YOu family is so beautiful and photogenic, lucky you. I just love them and want one for my house. LOVE YOU!

Travis and Heather said...

Man, you are gorgeous. Nothing else to say really....your a babe.

Rachael said...

How have I not seen these yet?! They are ADORABLE! I've never had ours done either and I'm dying to. You look totally skinny and the pictures are awesome!!