Monday, July 6, 2009

One of those days

It is one of those days.
I am tired,
and irritated,
and know I should stop the kids from vegging in front of the tv ...
but
I don't want to.
I am usually pretty good about keeping the kids occupied and engaged,
about being productive,
about being ahead of the game and doing all the housework with a smile even ...
but
today I am not motivated.
The day started out a little off.
I missed my alarm,
finally made it to the gym and hour and a half later than planned,
tried to compensate by doing extra pretty make-up and wearing something cute ...
but
now I want to change into sweats and skip making dinner.
Phooey. I am being a rotten bum.
Sigh.
I should probably make dinner.
And fold the laundry.
And turn of the tube.
And stop being mad at Scott ... for nothing really.
Doesn't everyone have days like this?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh we all do have days like that. I usually just go with it. Tomorrow's a new start.

Britney said...

yes, I put my workout clothes on but for some reason at 10:30 I am still watching the price is right... sometimes it is just hard to get motivated. I know how you feel!!

Seth and Sierra said...

Yup...I have those all the time!