Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What the ...?

I
abhor
The Bachelor's Jason Mesnick!
The finale was
TERRIBLE
.
I cannot understand what he was thinking.
I mean ...
I cannot understand what he was thinking
when he dumped Melissa and asked Molly out to coffee??
First of all, why I watch The Bachelor at all is still a mystery, but when I invest that much time into a show I expect to walk away mildly satisfied at the least.
But NO.
I am actually feeling slightly sick. I will not watch another season!
Melissa was obviously a lot better with his son and a lot prettier,
while Molly was awkward and a little trampy.
Oh well. Although I am disappointed, I do feel very grateful that I am happily married to a man who loves me unconditionally and will watch (then trash) The Bachelor with me.
Love you honey.

No comments: