Monday, March 30, 2009

I can take a hint

So I am learning to play the violin.
I can only play three songs.
However, those three songs looked very difficult two months ago
so I figure I am definitely improving.
The only thing is ...
Ryan closes the door to whatever room I am practicing in,
and turns off the light.
I am not sure what this means.
I don't think I am that bad.
But once she says (and I quote),
"Mommy, stop. Pleeease, put on movie instead,"
that I am not as good as I think I am.
Oh well, practice makes perfect.

3 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

ha ha!!!! That's so funny!! What happened to the "that's good" ?!

Britney said...

I love how honest kids are. That is so funny. I really want to hear you play. I just think it is so awesome that you are learning a new instrument....go you!

Britney said...

I also love the picture of your kids, it is so cute! Ezra is such a little man. He totally looks like a baby scott!