Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday presents!

Okay so I had to share my prezzies!
My fam spoiled me this year.
Scott took me and some friends out to dinner
on my actual birthday and got me a
SUPER CUTE purse that I LOVE.
He says he also has another "something" planned
(which revolves around March 21 - the day Twilight the movie comes out)!
Anyway, thought I'd show off just for fun ...

This is Ezra with a towel on his head. Ryan thought it was funny. He isn't really a birthday present ... but my kids are a gift to me everyday!

Ryan is showing off some new fingerless gloves that Britney got me. She always gets me a bunch of fun gifts. She also got me some cute jewelery and a pin.

This is the infamous pin. It says "I love boys who sparkle" in honor of Twilight. We are both obsessed.
My parents got me the series too. I am beginning to notice a trend ...

So cute, right? It is the perfect size.

3 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

and the perfect color!! ;)
I'm so glad you let us spend your birthday with you! You guys are such good friends!

Britney said...

Oh my gosh, I love this blog! It is so cute! Your books look so lovey, I still think that they should have their own spotlight :) My pin is on my brown jacket, on the lapel....:) I wear it proud!

Travis and Heather said...

um yup, I love your purse. When we get back I might push you down and steal it. I didn't know you had a blog....thanks for connecting us. I will love soaking in your natural artisticness{I made that word up just for you}.:)