Thursday, March 5, 2009

I haven't blogged since ...

So I still haven't figured out how to install the software on our Mac for my new camera,
which in turn has deterred me from blogging because I have to dig out the
old laptop
and reconfigure all the wires and plugs
in order to use our new internet service on the ancient computer...
anyway ...
I wanted to post a few pics taken over the last few weeks of everyone.
For my birthday, my parents and Britney and Rex (with their girls of course)
came to Portland and we all met at the temple, went to lunch,
and then went to Washington Square Mall to browse and visit.
It was a great day!
Unfortunately, I only took like three pictures.
I had so much fun hanging out with the fam and wish that we lived a little bit closer
so we could get together more often.
Anyway, my parents took us all out to lunch and we had a little party
at the restaurant with brownies and gifts.
Thank you guys for making such an effort.
I loved it.
I love hanging out with the people that I love.

Two little cheesy girls on a weird British chair in Macy's.

Me and my love on that same weird chair. What a picturesque place to capture a photo.

Ezra is such a big boy! He is almost seven months old and sitting up by himself. Kind of.

Just two girls playing around. What a ham!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!!! Ezra is getting so big! I can't believe it. Too cute!!

Britney said...

I like the picture of ezra, he is so cute I can't stand it!! And the photo of you and scott is really good too!! We had such a good day and I am always so excited to see you!! Love you!