Sunday, March 29, 2009

Productivity

Yesterday was a very productive day.
I love when I can get a lot done.
Who cares if I haven't showered.
Or that my hair is a rat's nest.
My bathroom is clean.
My floor is vacuumed.
The dusting is done.
And the dishes are unloaded from the dishwasher.
Even though my house is deflowered minutes after I have finished cleaning it,
it is still worth it.
And I have an unhealthy obsession with having a perfect house...
all the time.
Even with two kids,
and a husband,
who don't care about it as much as I do.
Oh well.

3 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

A-men. ;)

Rachael said...

i love it! it's all about priorities. a clean house means a lot to me too...two kids plus hubby and all

Megan said...

I could have written this exact post. Glad I'm not the only neat freak out there.