Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brianne!

Happy birthday sis!
I snuck onto my sisters blog to wish her a happy day!
She is the best sister a girl could ask for and
I love her so much.
Brianne is a wonderful mom to her sweet kids and is
very loving, patient, and thougthful to her hubby!
Brianne,I look up to you in so many ways and I am grateful that you are a part of my life.
Thank you for all that you have taught me and all that you have done for me.
I love watching you with your family and it makes me want to be better in every way.
Happy birthday Brianne, you deserve a day for you!!
I love you and see you soon!
How cute is she! We have been best friends forever!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!! I love you!!

Paramedic Kris said...

I didn't even know! I'm such a bad friend! Happy Birthday Brianne!

Katelyn Graves said...

Happy Birthday!!