Monday, March 23, 2009

A low key weekend

Saturday marked the beginning of Scott's spring break and an opportunity to hang out as a family stress-free. So we decided to take the kids swimming. This was Ezra's first time to the pool. He loved it as did Ryan. She loves to swim and play on the steps. It was such a success that we are planning another trek there this week.

We also enjoyed the relsease of Twilight (okay maybe I enjoyed it more than Scott) and bought in on blu-ray! It is SWEET. So we watched it Saturday night (well Scott watched the first half an hour and then retired to the bedroom so I could hear the movie over his snoring) and then again Sunday afternoon. This will most likely become a weekly tradition (at least for me) so I am happy that we own it (not that there was any other option). I can't help myself.

I realized after I got them ready for church that they matched down to their binkies, so I took a picture ...

Ezra look SO much like Scott, they even have similar swimming shorts (thanks Britney)!

Ryan got a new swimming suit and was very excited to wear it. And Ezra is just excited in general. I almost got in trouble for using a camera in the locker room (it is forbidden) but as soon as the lifeguard realized I was snapping a shot of my ADORABLE children (instead of naked ladies ... ewww) she turned around and left. Whew.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

We're trying to rent twilight tonight! I have to see it again. The kids are SOOOO cute. Ryan's hair is totally 1920's. I love it. And they're totally cute little sibblings. Love it!!! And yes...I cut my bangs again. I'm obsessed!!!