Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrub-a-dub-dub, two turkeys in a tub

So the kids took their first bath together now that Ezra has mastered his balance and can sit up on his own (for the most part) ... and they LOVE IT!
The only real drawback is that Ezra splashes like you wouldn't believe ...
and thinks it is hilarious.
And since Ezra gets to make a huge mess Ryan feels she is entitled to as well.
So I end up soaked along with the entire floor.
Oh well, small price to pay for two happy, clean children.

Ryan has been familiar with the "differences" between boys and girls since Ezra was just a few days old, so no surprises there!

So cute!!
AND ...


my birthday continues!
Some of my girlfriends here in Forest Grove organized a dinner
at Red Robin last week for a belated party! I had such a good time and felt really special.
I love my friends ... thanks girls!

Ryan "helping" me blow out my candles. My talented friend Tara MADE this beautiful cake!

(From left clockwise) Katie, Jen, Tara, Sierra, me and Ryan, Paige and Jen. Cute girls.


3 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! That's so sweet they did a dinner and yummy cake for you! Hazel and Noah just took their first bath together too. It's so fun to watch the kids play together. (yours and mine :)

Jen said...

I can't believe that when i first 'met' Ezra he was only a week or so old. He's getting so big now! So cute :)

Britney said...

Fun party, yum Red Robin!! My fav. I can't believe how big Ezzy is geeting, he looks like such a big boy. We need to plan another trip up, I had so much fun last time. Holy crap a week today (sat) Twilight comes out!! Horray!!