Thursday, March 19, 2009

BlUeRaY

So a mysterious package came in the mail yesterday.
I was told not to open it.
I did anyway.
It was a new blueray dvd player.
(Our dvd player recently went kaput).
I know that we got a fairly generous tax return back recently ...
but please.
Apparently it was part of my "birthday" present.
How thoughtful.
I love Scott.
I think it is convenient when he gets presents for "me" and they are really presents for him.
Oh brother.
He is getting me "Twilight" on blueray Saturday for a belated birthday present.
He says that the new blueray will allow me to see every glistening part of EDWARD more clearly.
That is how he justifies his little gift.
Oh honey ... I love you.

3 comments:

Britney said...

how exciting!! yeah all of our electronics are slowly dying. Scott cracks me up, but all the better to see lovley edward!yeah only 2 days!! love you!

The Kenyons said...

I had to come home and look up your blog before I forgot what it was! So cute! I love your family! You guys crack me up! On the way home from church Kenna started crying because she wanted to go to Ryan's house and I said no. She just loves playing with Ryan! Here's our blog address...in case you had forgotten what it is. :) www.richnmichkenyon.blogspot.com

Britney said...

I love your backround, it is sooo cute! I love twilight too!