Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just waiting

Waiting.
Waiting.
For.
My.
Bed.
Yeah, it was supposed to be here on Friday.
At the latest.
And when I called to find out where it was, they reassured me it would be here by the following Wednesday.
Have I mentioned that I have been waiting?
For, like, almost a month?
Well, when I told Scott the news, he was less than pleased.
He is just as excited as me to sleep in heavenly, cloud-like bliss.
And for what it cost, it better feel like a damn cloud.
Anyway, he called Mattress World and gave them a piece of his mind.
He told them their tardiness was unacceptable and that we deserved a discount.
Oh, and we will get that discount.
Scott made them promise.
I am a little upset.
I actually had a dream the other night that my new mattress was here and I was sleeping on it.
It was nice.
So, that is all for now.
Obviously my life is not too exciting since I am just sitting around on pins and needles waiting for my purchase to arrive.
That and taking care of my kids.
Who are getting over an eye infection.
Fun.

5 comments:

-tracy said...

I hope your new cloud arrives soon, discounted and wonderful. I HATE waiting for things...you know how I am...Mrs. Patient.

Sierra said...

Oh crap. They got it? I'm SO sorry!!! Porter's didn't turn into anything worse...I hope theirs don't either! SORRY!!! I feel like a jerk now.

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

You so deserve a night of Heavenly Bliss!! Especially after taking care of sick kiddos all day. Hope you get feeling better soon!

amydear said...

That happened to us a few years ago. Bed got stuck in Seattle in a snowstorm. We had to sleep on an air mattress for a week while company slept in our old bed. Hope it comes and lives up to its hype!

Britney said...

I laughed out loud at your post. I can't wait to see the bedrooms all done up and cute! THanks for letting us come and hang out, we had a blast! LOVE YOU!