Friday, February 18, 2011

Last but not least ...

I think that everyone who reads this blog may already be aware ...
but we are cooking baby #3.
I am 16 weeks along and just saw my doctor today for the first time (I am thinking perhaps I waited a little long to schedule.)
Luckily, because I am a little behind in my visits, my doctor squished a bunch of procedures all together and I was able to finish the blood work, the ummm ... woman's exam (fun!), hear the heartbeat, and schedule the ultrasound in one shebang.
So, we will know whether we are having a girl or boy in about three weeks.
(Unbeknownst to Scott, I already have the name picked out for any scenario. Will he agree? Most likely not. I am sure all of my choices will have some bizarre affiliation to some childhood bully/teacher/librarian that will have ruined that particular name forever.)
And no, it doesn't really matter to me as long as it's healthy.
I already have one of each so there is no pressure to make one sex over the other.
Not that I can really control all that business.
Anyway, we are excited.
The expected date of arrival?
August 4!?!
Our family will be complete.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

That is so exciting!! I didn't know. I'm so happy for you!!

-tracy said...

I can't wait to meet little tracy...that's the name, right? love it.

Vudochki said...

Congrats! That's terrific news! How have you been feeling?

amydear said...

Yeah! Can't wait to hear the gender and the name.

Rebecca Wolthuis said...

Brianne, I just got all caught up on reading your blog (I do it once a month) and I just want to tell you that I love you! You are so funny and I love all your posts. You make me laugh, you make me smile, I wish we could see you once in a while :)

I love Ryan's glasses and I can't wait to see your bed. Does it feel like a cloud? :)

Tyra said...

congratulations!