Friday, February 11, 2011

Fiiiiinally ...

My bed.
He's here.
Yes, I think it's a he.
And he is bliss.
And in my mind his name is Ned.
Ned the Bed.
If I could stay in bed all day I would.
But then my children would keep coming in asking for toast and to watch Alice and Wonderland and why it is that I am still in bed, and telling me I am taking so long to get up.
Kinda like this morning when I tried to sleep in.
So I just op for going to bed early just so I can lay there, grinning.
Pictures to come soon.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Awesome! I bet it's great. We could really use a new bed, too.

Kristina said...

That is glorious news! Ned sounds truly wonderful.

Elisa said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you are feeling well!

Britney said...

I want a new bed, lucky! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reed Family said...

How Wonderful!!! I am so happy for you! I'm jealous! ;)