Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bespectacled

Way better than bedazzled. (17 Again ... anyone?)
And much cuter.
Especially with the cat-eye silhouette.
Isn't she the most darling thing that 'ya ever did see?
The glasses were a compromise.
Ryan insisted on the pink.
I insisted on the retro-ish frames.
I just don't want her to grow up, look at pictures, and curse me for allowing her to walk around looking like Sally Jesse Rafael in huge coke-bottle glasses (I may still be harboring a few insecurities).
They had to be stylin'.
Okay granted, anyone who uses the word stylin' obviously needs lessons on how to be cool.
Anyway ... that's the big new 'round here.
Adios.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

She looks darling!

Begay Family said...

Awe she looks cute!

Kristina said...

I just LOVE the glasses! ... and the little girl behind them.

Britney said...

Oh cute! I can't believe that she is wearing glasses, ANnie loves trying on the kid glasses at the eye doctor. THey are very Ryan/Brianne :) LOVE THEM!!

Travis and Heather said...

Yup pretty much the cutest thing I ever did see.

amydear said...

Like she needed to get any cuter. Wish you felt like visiting more . . .

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! I love the whole look she has goon on. What a cutie!