Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!!

Okay so it's a couple days late (our anniversary is April 26)
but we didn't really get to celebrate until last night.
We went out to dinner (without the kids ..whoohoo).
We don't ever really make a HUGE deal out of our special day
{not that it isn't extremely special}
it's just that neither one of us is particularly sentimental.
But nonetheless, I must say that I am married to one amazing man.
We have been married six years and it just keeps getting better.
I love him more and more every day.
I could just explode with contentment.
So here's to you honey ...
I look forward to MANY more anniversaries!!

Together right after baby Ezra was born.

My 22nd birthday (his teeth are definitely fake).

Living in Virginia Beach for the summer (and yes my nose is pierced ... loved it.)

Doesn't he have the most handsome babyface?

About two weeks after Ryan was born. Awwww ... Malcolm.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Happy anniversary!!!