Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Funny Honey

So Scott is done with school and enjoying a well-deserved break.
And I have secretly decided that he can loaf around for a while ...
{maybe a week}
and then he can start doing something.
He has been helping with the kids and around the house
BUT
it must be said that playing free online poker and watching the Maury show
in his undies at noon is a stark contrast from stellar student.
He is not a lazy guy but I am starting to wonder what his game plan is ...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That is so funny! It's nice of you to give him a week. I'm not so nice. I'm like..."hey, i'm still doing my job, you do SOMETHING!" Scott's a lucky guy :)

Jen said...

Hmmm, that sounds very familiar. I guess they deserve it though...for a few more days ;)

Seth and Sierra said...

LOL! Seth's doing the free poker thing too...oy, can these guys get more similar? Apparently!
Seth's starting to get antsy, tho...

Dev said...

Watching Maury in your undies is something all males must experience at least once in their lifetime...