Saturday, May 2, 2009

The many beautiful stylings of Ryan

I think that Ryan is the cutest girl that ever walked the earth
{as her mother I claim incessant bragging rights}.
She has always been beautiful to me
and I believed that there wasn't any way she could get any cuter.
And then I trimmed her hair and cut bangs
AND
she became even more gorgeous.
I just can't get enough of her.

She looks so cute. My mom suggested bangs ... genius.
A few days prior to The Cut. Still gorgeous.

She was one and I loved every piece of her wispy hair.

Shorter still. Is this not the cutest picture? And the expression is ... well ... her tolerating my relentless fawning.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

The bangs are darling!

Vudochki said...

I like the bangs on her! She's beautiful! You have every right to brag :)

Britney said...

I love her bangs!! She is so cute, but now she loooks so beautiful! I really like all the pictures of you and scott, you are soooo pretty! I love how your hair is different in each one, but alaways looks good! Love you