Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Day Ever

So this day was fantastic.
Well, it isn't officially over yet, but nonetheless, nothing can put a damper on my stellar day.
First, I slept in ... until 9 o'clock.
It was very relaxing, and much needed (I am sick yet again).
Then, Scott watched the kiddies as I went on a jog, in the blistering heat.
The blistering heat was a little bit of a killjoy 'cause I am a warm-weather wienie.
Anyway, then we went over to my friend Michelle's for a playdate,
complete with sprinklers, pool, and swingset.
That to me spells F.U.N.
It is a playdate for both myself and the kids because she is super cute.
Then when I got home I was greeted by a newly installed air conditioner, and one sweaty hunk of burnin' love (Scott perspires quite easily).
So this summer I will be cool.
And {I know ... as if it could get any better} I went to a spa appointment to get my first pedicure.
Scott watched the kids again! Twice in one day! Score!
It was blissful (thank you Auntie Marlene and Uncle George).
The technician was AMAZING.
My toes have never looked better.
And my hour away from my three screaming kids (j/k honey) was divine.
And now the only thing necessary to complete my perfect day would be a trip to Safeway to purchase ice cream (this is a dietary necessity).
Sweeeet.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay! I'm glad you had an awesome day. I haven't had a pedicure for ever! Sounds wonderful!!

Britney said...

That sounds awesome! I love days like that.... they don't come often enough but the are much appreciated! Yeah only 1 more day and we will be there! LOVE YOU!