Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rolling right along

I am not sure if anyone is interested in "belly shot"-type pics, but I rather enjoy looking at others' myself, so I thought I would post one every now and again.
This is me at 22 weeks.
Kind of an obscure week to document, not really noteworthy for any reason but I forgot to take a picture at 20 weeks (the beginning of the fifth month for normal people that don't count in weekly increments.)
Don't mind my Sponge Bob triangle hair, I am having issues.
I also realized that I look as if I am leaning way back to make the bump appear larger.
I am not sure what that was about.
Anyway, I also seem to be working on a skin mustache as well.
With Ezra I developed "pregnancy mask" (which is real, and not a made up name for not waxing/bleaching one's upper lip) and I believe that I am again enjoying that aberration.
I can't help but point it out to everyone I talk to, although Scott says if I didn't draw attention to my 'stache no one would notice.
Whatev.
So here we are, almost six months, and I could swear I have been pregnant way longer.
But everything is going well, so I am not complaining.
Other than contemplating my skin whiskers, and indulging the usual pregnancy nesting instincts (I am totally redoing my living room wall) I'd have to say there isn't much going on.
Ryan started swimming lessons and loves them.
I accidentally deleted the only picture I got of her whilst trying to keep Ezra from pitching himself into the pool.
He desperately wanted to be included.
He cried for a good 15 minutes about wanting to attend "Ezzy's swim class."
Poor baby, maybe next year.
It is hard to be 2.
So I am determined to take more pictures, and do more interesting things worth blogging about so I can keep the posts a comin'.
Stay tuned ...

5 comments:

Rachael said...

You look darling and I LOVE to see your belly pics. Keep them coming. I wouldn't mind seeing them daily.. :) Also, you look awesome. You don't have a stache...though some of us do naturally and have to wax often. Ouch!!

I love you and I'm glad you're doing well!!!

Jen said...

You're how far along?!! You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are adorable! You look so great!! What are you talking about... Stache? Haha that's too funny! I can't wait to see your living room re- decorated with my pics :) I will send the cd tomorrow! And you have not pestered me! I am so glad to do it!

Sierra said...

You look amazing as always!! I can't wait to see what you do with your wall :)

Reed Family said...

oh my. skin stache? hillarious! scotts right. i havn't noticed, nor would i have.

you look AWESOME!