Monday, March 7, 2011

We're having another ....

BOY!
Woo to the hoo!
We are super excited!
Now Ezzy will have a little more male company.
He always seems to be outnumbered.
We have a lot of play dates with Ryan's girlfriends and their little sisters.
And with all female cousins, he is always the designated the "bad guy" or "monster," which results in a bunch of screaming girls running away from him.
Sad.
But now he will have someone else to race cars with, throw things at, and jump off every piece of furniture with.
I would include a picture, but the ultrasound was very, shall I say, explicit?
Is that the right word for super detailed, no-way-of-mistaking his bits and pieces?
Let's just say I did not need the ultrasound technician to clarify the sex of the baby.
Yay!
Everything looked great, and he is in perfect health!
Ryan was a little disappointed because she was really hoping for another girl (which she wanted to name Flashy.)
But that is okay.
While Scott is taking our boys fishing and camping, Ryan and I can do fun things together.
Just us girls.
I am really excited.
We're half-way there.
Now to think of a name ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a total surprise!! Congratulations on being pregnant and having a boy! And happy birthday!n

Rachael said...

That is so fun!!! Congratulations!! We're such gender opposites.

Kristina said...

YEAH! That's wonderful!

Travis and Heather said...

You know how I feel about boys? They freaking rock!! I am so thrilled for you!
I miss having goodwill around the corner. I haven't hit one up in ages!