Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whaaaat?

Ryan has really gotten into dress-up.
It is the influence of her cute friends across the street.
Every time we go outside to play they are out their wearing an incredible assortment of creative outfits (today it was tights, cropped sweater and heels ... only!)
Love it.
So Ryan has picked up on their inspirational creativity.
I am so happy and should really supply her with a few dress-up clothes.
Instead she has to resort to other people's clothes.
Unfortunately all the other people in our house do not wear clothes her size.
So we see outfits like these.
{The panties and top are hers though.}

And in other news, Scott hurt himself.
This actually looks considerably better than it did the day he did it.
He stepped on a drain lid (that was supposed to be secured),
and fell in, scraping his shin all the way and soaking his new school pants.
He had to get six stitches and has a bruise that covers his entire calf and ankle.
Groddy.
He hasn't heard a word from the school, even though they were responsible for the mishap
thank you very much.
I am disappointed Pacific.
My poor honeybuns.
Good thing you are so tough.

2 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Haha! You really need to get the girls some dress up clothes! :) Still...she's got style!
Scott's leg looks awful! The school should at least pay for the med bills!

Travis and Heather said...

Holy cow, that same thing happened to my mom. She didn't get hurt quite so badly though. I hope he heals up quickly.
THanks to YOU for finally posting some pics of your house. Praises, it is fantastic. I loved seeing the splash of turquoise and red, it reassured me, I just decided to do those color is my kids bathroom. I love all it, it has so much character!
so changing the fonts on your blog is a pain the bootang. I tried for a few minutes and then stopped caring, but my husband wont let anything technological whip him so he got it done. Go boy. Go to caroline and mitch's link on my blog and scroll down, she has a post that will direct you to a site with a tutorial. Good luck.