Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stay tuned ...

It is Scott's first week back.
He is gone and our school year is off to a productive start.
I have been feeling crafty and ambitious.
Scott and I rearranged ALL of the art in our apartment.
This was a good idea in theory.
The actual application was, needless to say, a headache.
But now it looks great.
Plus I sewed, yes sewed, a few pillows and did some painting.
My mom was proud.
I am what some call an "angry seamstress."
But I am on a roll.
Anyway, I will be posting some pics of the new look (upon request) ...
soon.
yippee.

4 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

you had better post those pictures daggummet! I need to see your genius via photo now that I am so very far.

Rachael said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Britney said...

I can't wait to see what your apt. looks like. I love your style. Whenever I get a house.... I will HAVE to have you help me decorate. YOur house always looks so good!! You are so creative and stylish! LOVE YOUand miss you tons!

Reed Family said...

I am super excited to see how your pillow covers turned out and the re-arranged photo wall! (Molly's looks AwEsOmE) POST PICS SOON!