Tuesday, June 16, 2009

O Happy Day

So our behind-us-neighbor has been harboring the most horrendous above-ground pool in his backyard.
We can see it from our bedroom window.
Not that I spend endless amounts of time gawking at their atrocious eyesore, but it is DEE-SGUSTING.
It is teeming with life;
unwanted life.
Bugs ... barf. Algae ... double barf.
Anyway, he has finally decided to remove said monstrosity.
This is great.
Except that now he is tractoring around back there mostly during naptime and early morn.
He has an impressive arsenal of loud tools with which he is using to dig out the cess-pool;
but I keep telling myself that when I look out our bedroom window to spy on the belligerent neighbors living next to Mr. Backhoe, I won't have to see the foul pool.
Sweeet.
I am going to find a hobby.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You are so funny! Blogging is a good hobby :)

Britney said...

Nice!! Yeah that was really gross, maybe there will be less bugs now!! I love how your blog, so creative!I can't wait to see you! Love you!