Saturday, April 18, 2009

Silly willies

Random pics of us hangin' out at home.
I am doing better about taking pictures.
Now I need to focus on content.
Some of my pictures are kinda lame.
But I just can't get enough photos of my babies.
They are so cute I could eat 'em!

Both in Ezzy's crib. Duh.

Preparing to ride Scott's hog. Just kidding. Actually we did try to take her out on my scooter, but she freaked.

Painting a beautiful watercolor. Watercolors aren't too messy and I am kinda O.C.D. when it comes to messes.

The product of too much studying. Look closely.

Ummm. I am not really sure what this is?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Scott's eyes are totally creeping me out. That's seriously from studying too much? That's insane!! PS I miss you!

Seth and Sierra said...

Oh man, when Seth came home like that I was too scared to look at him let alone take a picture. You're brave :)