Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter weekend

We went to Eugene for Easter weekend.
Well, I went with the kids ... Scott had to stay and study (bummer).
It was super fun to hang out with the fam.
My whole family was there (except my hubby).
We painted eggs,
had a hunt,
and dressed up the kids in homemade Easter clothes, courtesy of my mama.
It was fabulous.
I love to spend time with everyone.
Thank you!!

Ez is preparing for his first big boy haircut. We jimmy-rigged the highchair to keep him from falling out.

The final product. We are not sure what we think about it.

During the egg hunt. Uncle Rex "hid" the eggs.

Dying eggs. From left: Bryce (my brother with the sweet 'stach), Britney (my beautiful sister), Rex (her hubby ... nice expression), me (obviously) and Lauren (Bryce's "friend").

Ryan was very proud of her egg (as apparent by her cheesy grin).

2 comments:

Rachael said...

What a cute family! I love Ezra's big boy cut. He's so little/big!

Unknown said...

bryce's friend in now... bryce's girlfriend...