Monday, September 27, 2010

A few thoughts ...

A few errant thoughts for you ...
I want to cut my hair, again.
I am quite shallow and actually put myself to sleep with thoughts of sophisticated, fun haircuts.
So this is what I am thinking:

I definitely think I am going to do it. Soon.
Onto other unrelated news, this little beauty is for sale.
Alas, my sweet, pink hog is getting the 'ole heave-ho.
Not for any reason other than lack of use.
I have kids, a busy husband who spends the majority of his time at school, and no side-car. hehe
So we posted it on Craigslist. No takers yet. Anyone need a scooter named Hope?

And this one we did sell. Today. It only took Scott a few hours to get a bite on this one. The price must have been right. We are saying adios to him tomorrow. A very small man came to purchase him this evening. I am not sure how he will ride this beast of a bike. But I can't say I am sad to see this one go. I will admit I was super scared every time Scott took it out. (Not that I had no confidence in his driving, just other people.)

And all these transactions made this possible:*

Or at least a 1962 Thunderbird that needs a little TLC. It is Scott's "new" car. The supra is falling a-part! So our solution was to get an older car to replace it. But at least it is a car that has attitude. It's cool and the price was good.

So that is what is happening in our 'hood.
p.s. Sorry that this post is super lame. It is really muggy in our apartment and while that has nothing to do with the "cool" factor of this post, somehow it has everything to do with it. I cannot seem to compose a coherent thought. I am so uncomfortable. It is almost October for crying out loud.

* This is not the actual car sitting outside our apartment. But it is the same model and does look like this without the perfect shiny paint job.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Love the haircut!

Want your scooter (though I'd have the same lack of riding I'm sure).

Love that T-bird!!!

Kristina said...

That haircut would look great on you.... do it!

Mitch n' Molly said...

I can't wait to see pics of that cut! Love it! I am sad to see the scooter go... well done clearing things out though! You two are super hip! That T-bird rocks!

amydear said...

That car is sweet! So is that haircut. Come visit.

Reed Family said...

I love that haircut!!! I think you could SOOOO rock it! Can't wait to see. I'm feeling a little old and dumpy after looking at that post...Molly's right...you two are ToTaLlY hip! :) Maybe it's cuz I drive a minivan now...hm.