Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A little catch up ...

These last few weeks have been like a dream.
A bad one.
However, there are some good moments to celebrate as well.
Life does have to go on.
So one day that deserves honorable mention was our anniversary.
We have now been married for 7 years!!
It just gets better and better.
I am sure I love him more now than when we got hitched.
I am not sure how he feels because I am positive I have become more neurotic but he keeps putting up with me:)
So we went out to dinner for cheeseburgers ('cause we love 'em and nothing says romance like a greasy burger and fries.)
Then we went to see Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief.
It was fab, though I knew it would be because I read the book and I like that mythology stuff.

Then next on the agenda was Scott's White Coat Ceremony.
Scott's not one to make a big trumpeting deal out these kids of things, but it was huge.
It is the mark of his becoming an optometric intern and actually treating patients.
He received his first "doctor" coat (complete with embroidered name)!
He is halfway done with his graduate work and we couldn't be more proud!
What a great guy!
A super husband, awesome dad, and brilliant doctor-to-be.
p.s. only 2 more years of school! Whoo to the hoo!

Donning his first white coat! Yay honey! Yes that was me embarrassingly screaming at the top of my lungs when your name was called.

Posing. The doctor and his wife. I am sure I will insist everyone call him Dr. Pitts when we are through with this. What with all the time, work, and money we're investing. Yeesh.

Random shot of me with one of my best friends, Sierra. Mmwahh. Her husband and Scott in what some might call a bromance. (Sierra, I really do love your bangs this length, by the way).
Yes I cut my hair, I couldn't stand it.

4 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

Okay, okay...I'll wear my bangs down more just for you ;)
And, yes, voodoo donuts is a must now!
Just cuz Seth shouldn't have it, we shouldn't have to suffer, right?
Right.

Begay Family said...

Hi Brianne, Tell Scott I'm so proud of him and to keep up the hard work. I totally thought about you guys on your Anniversary and feel like a jerk to have not wished you a happy one. I miss and love you both. I'll be in Oregon the last week of June. I really hope I can see you all then.

Britney said...

I am so happy for you guys! That coat totall fits scoot, he looks like a dr. :) I can't wait to see you and miss you tons! Cute hair and dress too!!

Britney said...

I meant scott he he:)