Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Scott

I am such a bonehead.
I cannot believe that I did not also mention Scott's b-day.
Yay. Just a little one.
Scott doesn't really like celebrating it.
Especially now that he is getting so "old."
Oh brother.
31 is the new 21 in my opinion.
I mean I am definitely still young and I am only a few years younger than Scott.
So happy belated birthday in the blogosphere (we did actually celebrate it with a delish blueberry pie on the actual b-day).
Love you so much Sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Big stuff going on for you guys right now. Happy Anniversary, birthday (Scott), and Doctor!

I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 years! I remember when he proposed... it doesn't seem that long ago!

You two are so lucky to have each other and you can see the love you share. We miss you guys and hope you are all doing a little better each day.

To two more years til your a Doctor's wife!