Monday, May 24, 2010

Barenaked Ladies

No, I am not talking about myself nude (you can all breathe a sigh of relief),
I am referring to the band.
You know.
The Barenaked Ladies.
Britney and I went to their concert last night.
It was bittersweet.
Bitter because we were going to my mom's concert.
Meaning, it was her birthday present from my dad, purchased a long time ago;
And my dad gifted the tickets to Britney and I, so that they wouldn't go to waste.
But also sweet because, well, it was SWEET.
We lOvE the Barenaked Ladies.
They are so fun to watch.
We have all their cds (my mom made sure of that).
They are talented, funny and incredibly entertaining.
My mom and dad's seats were amazing.
And their fan base is awesome.
All different types of people, with a lot of energy!

Right before the concert started. We took at least a dozen of ourselves, and were probably starting to annoy the people sitting behind us. And yet, this picture is still fuzzy?

We were only like 8 rows back! And to make it even better, everyone in front of us sat for the majority of the concert, while we insisted on standing/dancing for the whole thing. This in turn forced everyone behind us to do the same ... heh heh.

The whole concert was awesome! It was nonstop fun!

A little fancy lighting at the end. These letters lit up during the encore. I loved going with Britney. She is my best friend, and doing anything with her is fun. Thanks for going with me Britney. And thank you for the tickets, Daddy. Next time, we are all going together!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That is so fun! I'm glad you had a good time. Sisters are the best!!!

Britney said...

Oh my goodness, I had such a great time! Let's go again. I had so much fun with you and I can't wait to see you soon. Love you! Oh, and I love Ed! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I am sure your mom is glad you two got to go... bittersweet, like you said. You two are so lucky to have each other!

Diana said...

Brianne!! It was so good talking to you today. I'm glad you guys are all doing so well!!! And you are. You guys are all such an inspiration to me. P.S. I'm sorry I am such a baby and just cry everytime I talk to you, it is really getting embarrassing. Congratulations on your 7th anniversary (we are 6 this year!!) and to Scott for getting his white coat!! Can I schedule a lasik eye surgery for like 4 years out?
I hope you said hi to Brian for me.
Here is the link to my blog, stay in touch! ANd btw, your blog is aDorAbLE and do you mind if I snatch your background? I can't help but love everything about it!!