Sunday, March 14, 2010

Two pirates and their booty

Yesterday, I left the kids with Scott while at the mall.
He volunteered to take them so that Rosette and I could browse,
by ourselves.
They were left to their own devices for two hours.
When they met up with us, they had some new loot in tow:
Ryan was carrying a lollipop the size of her head (I am not exaggerating),
and two foam pirate swords (who even knew there was a pirate store at the mall?).

(She is naked because of the sticky, grossness that covers her from head to foot after licking that darn thing.)


Perhaps I was dreaming, but I remember specifically having had a conversation with Scott about finances where he mentioned something about only buying the essentials.
Or maybe I remember the conversation from somewhere else.

2 comments:

Britney said...

That is awsome! I love the Jim Carey Picture too!! Boys are so weird and funny! TOo cute!

Sierra said...

LOL I love the picture from Dumb and Dumber.