Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year Ezzy was Frankenstein and Ryan was a cow.
The Frankenstein costume lasted about ten minutes.
Also people thought he was an asparagus from Veggie Tales?
Does the asparagus have a bloody wound and hair? I don't think so.
Ryan was a pretty good sport and kept her costume on all evening.
We celebrated Halloween a day early at a school party.
All our friends were there.
There was a cake walk, donut-eating contest, dinner, prizes and a bunch of other stuff.
However, Scott and I were like zombies.
No we were not dressed as zombies, but rather felt like them since we were both nursing a cold.
So on actual Halloween night, Scott took some cold medicine and headed up to the school to study while I took the kids grocery shopping and hid out in our house,
in the dark,
because I was unmotivated to buy candy for trick-or-treaters.
I am super lame.
This is actually quite a sad and pathetic post.
Thankfully I am starting to feel better.
Which is important because tomorrow is Ryan's 3rd birthday!
And we are going to party.
The next post will be more uplifting.
Pinky swear.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

The kids are so cute. Too bad you were sick!! I can't believe Ryan is almost 3!!!

Britney said...

Cute! Your kids look so cute! I love Ryans smile! Wow, I can't believe that our kids are three!! Don't be sad... New Moon is just around the corner! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

I love the Halloween costumes! Very cute.