Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow ...

I love to cut my kids' hair.
I do it at least once a month
{which is far more than I am sure is necessary}.
But I like it to be short and clean looking.
Plus I figure the more I do it, the better they will be at receiving haircuts.
This theory has yet to be proven.
Usually Ezra does okay as long as I am quick.
This time, however, he was so dern wiggly that it kept getting shorter and shorter.
I am not sure if you can tell by the pictures, but ...
he is now practically bald.
Being a boy, I guess it doesn't really matter.
Plus his noggin has rounded out and looks almost normal {even if it is a bit large}.
So handsome.
My little Fezzy-wig.
Just a out-of-focus picture of a cute boy.

Before the cut. So full and thick.

After. Trust me he looks much balder in person. The flash must have reflected off the few hairs he has to make it appear that he still has some.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

It looks really cute short. It makes him look older.

My trick for cutting my kids hair is

-put them in the high chair or a tall stool

-in front of the tv

-tell noah he can spray me with the waterbottle when we're done

-don't use the clippers