Monday, November 23, 2009

So the countdown has ended.
Britney and I had been waiting many, dare I say, hundreds of days for New Moon to open.
And so it did last weekend.
For those of you who are wondering what New Moon is ...
you must leave this blog immediately and ne'er return.
In fact, we are no longer friends.
You are dead to me.
Just kidding.
(I'm not.)
Anyway, I am ( well let's be honest) obsessed with the Twilight series.
I love them.
I love them all.
I mean, I haven't embarked on a pilgrimage to Forks and I don't really believe that vampires exist, but the books and movies are soooo good.
Plus it's fun to have something to be silly about.
I went to Eugene to watch it with Britney (who shares the same enthusiasm for the series that I do) and have a New Moon party.
It was so fun.
Of course the movie was definitely the highlight.
It was fabulous.
I was not disappointed in the least.
In fact the only letdown was that Britney and I couldn't hide out in the theater and watch it again.
I really could go on and on about how much it was perfect.
I am not even embarrassed.
Oh wait, I already have.
Well, I did other things this weekend with the fam.
However much they pale in comparison with my movie, I will address them.
Heheheh.

We had a mini-Thanksgiving. And by mini I mean that it was basically a full-blown Thanksgiving except that my Scotty couldn't be there so it wasn't a real Thanksgiving. But the food was delish.
This was a tasty apple cake my mom made. It was so good you wanted to just bite right in ... kinda like Bryce did.

The best picture I got from the photo shoot we stage every time we get the kids together. They were super happy.

This is the line Britney and I waited in to get into the theater. It wasn't too bad. And the wait was worth it!

Before we left, we had to get a picture in our matching TEAM EDWARD t-shirts.

All the girls we went to see the movie with. Amy is on the end, and actually yelled at someone for using their cell phone during the film. Now that is dedication. Next is Kari, Lauren (Bryce's cute girlfriend) my mom, and Britney. So fun. Thanks Brit!!
Now the next countdown begins ...
Eclipse opens this summer!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so glad you loved it. Eclipse comes out this summer?! Awesome.

Rachael said...

PS Happy Thanksgiving!

amydear said...

Hey, I made your blog! It was fun to finally really meet you and hang out. Your Mom and Sis only have great things to say about you. And I only politely asked them to knock it off. No yelling. Didn't want to disturb the real fans.