Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday ... again

I know, I know. It has now been almost 2 weeks since Ryan had her birthday.
I don't even have a really good reason for not posting her pics.
Just being lazy.
But her party went so well, and we got so many cute photos that to not post them would be doing everyone a great disservice.
Just kidding. {However, I would have liked to invite more people. Mostly my friends. But our shoe box-sized apartment was already bursting at the seams.}
But they are kinda cute.
Plus it was my first kid party I've thrown.
And Ryan had a great time.
And was very spoiled.

Ryan posing with some of her friends: Jenna, Reagan, Porter, and Hannah.

I wanted to have an activity and a party favor, so I killed two birds with one stone and we made "princess wands," or "wizard wands" for all the manly men involved (Porter & Lincoln). I think that the kids enjoyed it?

Blowing out the candles on her cupcake. This was the first year she blew out her own candles. Every year previous to this one, she has been to scared to do it.

Opening prezzies. She really got quite a haul this year! Her friends and family (Daddy, Britney & Nanny) really spoiled her this year. There was a lot of Lightning McQueen booty and princess paraphernalia. Lucky girl! {You can see how engaged Ezra is, looking out the window wishing he was outside.}

Posing with a new "cell phone." What a sincere smile! Cheese ball. Happy Birthday, my love!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute girl! I'm glad she had a good birthday and successful party!

Sierra said...

It was way fun! Thanks again! :)