Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh ... Sugar Honey Iced Tea

What a day! I almost ripped out my hair. My children were crazy and on a whining marathon from the moment they climbed out of bed until I wrestled them into bed at 10:30! Augh. Oh well ... such are the joys of motherhood. I don't have any great Thanksgiving photos (since I forgot my camera) and I haven't yet captured a great family pic yet either. We tried to take one while visiting my parents but Ezra had a meltdown and Ryan refused to take her fingers out of her nose. Maybe I can just use this one. Ryan cooperates for a couple of pictures and then starts saying the Ezra's heavy and hurting her legs. I have also noticed that all of my blog pictures are like these, so I will try my darndest to come up with a larger variety of photos.

Ezra is getting so big ... especially his head. Ryan is so cute and such a good sport (I have no idea what Ezra is looking at).

He really is the happiest baby I have ever seen. It takes nothing to get him to laugh. (And he spits up a lot, evident by his soggy shirt!) He is so handsome.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

They are so cute. Pictures are way hard with a grumpy toddler and unassuming baby. Hazel's head is oddly small for her normal sized body her head is in the 15% so don't worry about Ezra having a big head. You just can't win.