Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to blog about the most important thing that happened over Thanksgiving weekend. Scott and I went to see TWILIGHT! Yes. How sweet it is. I love Twilight. The movie was sappy and perfect and now I must own it. I walked away very satisfied and thought that they did a great job maintaining the integrity of the book. It doesn't hurt that Edward was so easy on the eyes as well (Scott thinks so too). I am obsessed with the entire series. I started the first book three weeks and had to suspend my life until I finished the fourth book a few days ago. I can now go back to my normal life and be a good mom to my kids again.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh man, so true! I read them all in a week and I couldn't do a DARNED thing until I was done. I was barely changing the kids or getting them dressed. Oops! You should read the Host too. It's by Stephenie Meyer and different but really good.

Britney said...

I asked rex to get me the book for Christmas so that I can get started and i really want to go to the movie too!! I am really excited to come up and visit!! yeah! Love you!

Paramedic Kris said...

I loved the movie too! But, I have to say the books are always better! But, how are you? I hope you're doing good. We need to chat on the phone again sometime soon, so I'll call ok! Take care!