Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tummy time

Just a regular day at home; we enjoyed movies (and by movies I really only mean the movie Madagascar), coloring, toys, snacks and tummy time! Ezra is getting so strong and growing so big! I can't believe that he is already three months old. I feel like he should be a helpless newborn still but he isn't: he is sleeping through the night, holding onto toys and smiling and laughing. I just love my babies.

What a big boy!

Ryan has me spread out her blankie too.

Flashback ... Ryan as a 5-month-old enjoying tummy time too. What a Q-ball!

4 comments:

Britney said...

look at those eyes! Your kids have the cutest roundest heads!! Ha!! I love that you have a blog and we get to watch our babies grow!! Love you and talk to you sooN!

Seth and Sierra said...

Ezra is pretty good at holding his head up! What a strong little boy!

Britney said...

Hi there! I didn't know if you saw that I tagged you earlier this week from my blog!!! Hope you had fun at the gardens!

Rachael said...

I need some ezra/ryan updates so don't forget to blog soon! :)