Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Portland Children's Museum

So yesterday I took the kids to the Portland Children's Museum. We went with a few friends and had a really fun time. We went during nap time, so getting the kids packed up and in the car was a little hairy but once we got there everyone perked up. Ryan did great. She participated in all the activities and was only a little shy. She loved shopping at the "store" and cooking in the "kitchen" the best. I love living in Forest Grove because we are really close to the city and have a lot of fun activities at our disposal, plus we have met a lot of fun people to do things with. It was a good day overall.

Contemplating what to cook.

Finally deciding on scrambled eggs.

Visiting the "Bob the Builder" exhibit and driving a dumptruck.

Even though he spent the majority of his time staring at the ceiling, he was still in good spirits.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh you get back here and go to the SEATTLE Childrens Museum with us again. I totally miss you! I'm glad you're doing well. The kids are getting so big already! I need to meet Ezra before he's in kindergarten.

Seth and Sierra said...

Way cute! Claudia invited me, but Porter's not really old enough to do that type of stuff yet. I had a lot of errands to run that day too, but looks like you guys had fun! :)

Britney said...

How funI ok, we totally want to go there next time we visit. I would love the kitchen, I secretly want a toy kitchen for annie so I can play with it! You kids are so cute and I love the way you dress ryan. she has her own little style, very cute!! Love you tons!