Monday, November 3, 2008

Our birthday girl

It is official ... we have a two-year-old! Ryan's birthday was yesterday and we had a little family party. She walked around all day saying, "Happy Birthday!" but I am not sure she really understood what it meant. Anyway, I made chocolate cupcakes with sprinkle frosting and she got a tricycle as her present. She was scared to blow out the candles but she liked our singing to her. All in all, it was a success.

She was so excited to start "riding" her bike. Really she just pushes herself around without using the pedals.

She loves chocolate but doesn't get it very often so she was very excited.

Daddy "helped" her blow out her candles.

The morning before ... we got Ezra a new bouncer when we went shopping for Ryan's present.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Brianne, I'm sorry I didn't write you earlier, My sister was here from Boston. Your blog looks so cute! I love that black and white damask. It helps to have your template set on minima so that whichever background you chose shows completely and doesn't interfere. I hope that makes sense. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ryan! I can't believe she's 2! How cute! I love the 2 kids in the bouncers!!!

Seth and Sierra said...

I love the pic with them both in the bouncers! too cute! Happy birthday, Ryan!

Britney said...

I agree, the bouncer picture is really cute! YOur blog looks great! I love it, I should fix mine too! I can't believe that we have 2 year olds, wow time flies!! Can't wait to hang out in a couple of weeks!! I LOVE YOU!