Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just a little longer

It is so nice when Scott is home.
I feel less stressed.
I am not so completely outnumbered.
I have a little time to myself.
I don't have to wipe everyone's buns after they go potty.
This rotation is nearly over.
I. can't. wait.
We are headed to Eugene, as a family, and I am looking forward to a little more balance.
And hopefully a few dates with the hubs.
And maybe more of this ...
I know our kids are super excited.
I can't imagine why.
Don't they look to be having the time of their lives?

At least they are holding hands.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Acting as a single mom is no fun, even if it's only for a day. I'm excited for you to have your hubby time!!

Mitch n' Molly said...

You are one amazing momma! Look at all you have accomplished during this rotation! Give yourself a big round of applause (although I think a shopping spree is really what would do the trick)... Hooray for the END!

amydear said...

I'm excited to meet Micah and see you all! And I am excited for you to be with Scott. Yeah!