Monday, June 7, 2010

Quick update

So the running total is:
2 flat tires
1 busted trunk/bumper
1 ticket for failing to wear a seatbelt (even though the seatbelt was in use)
1 red ring of death (our xbox 360 pooped out)
1 case of whiplash, coupled with a splitting headache.

So we have had an awesome week.
I thought that bad things happened in threes.
Uh huh.
On the bright side, we have our health, and ... well we are blessed in lots of ways.
I am just super grumpy and can't think of them right this second.
But they are there.
I am sure things will look up from here.
Knock on wood.

2 comments:

Mitch n' Molly said...

Seriously...what a crummy week! well, thats nothing that a little trip to voo doo won't fix...you still up for that? It might even make your neck feel better!

Diana said...

Oh geez! Yeah, your list is at the top of poopy weeks! It's so demoralizing when trips go bad, it doesn't make you want to go anywhere!

My email is dlmcarthur@hotmail.com--but you have to tell me if you write me an email on my blog or something because my email has an over-active filter. Which usually is a good thing, but not always... :0
Love ya!