Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little trip

We went to Eugene again!
You cannot tell from the look on Ezra's face, but everyone had a great time!
I love LOVE hanging out with Britney.
I wish I could hang out with her everyday, all day ... forever.
Our plan is to one day live in the same town where our husbands will have awesome jobs and we can open a bakery together.
My best friend.
Anyway, I love to hang out with my dad and Brady too.
In fact, Brady ... thank you so much for all your help with my never-ending amount of home improvement projects I drag with me to Eugene every time.
We are talking toxic amounts of spray paint.
Anyway, we were busy, busy the whole time.
A bbq, smore's, yard work, a movie with my Dad (The Losers ... so good), thrifting, a 10 mile bike ride, and cooking (thank you Britney for the BEST tortillas I have ever sunk my teeth in).
I feel so happy when I am there and love to spend time with the fam.
The only downer was that my Scotty couldn't come, darn school.
But all in all, a great week with an uneventful drive (thank goodness).

p.s. Scott is currently fixing the xbox after watching a repair tutorial online; the car is in the shop and is being fully covered by the phone-talking-bonehead who hit me; my neck feels much better, thank you; and Eclipse is coming out in a little over two weeks ... things are looking up.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay! I'm glad things are better. How fun to be with your sister. You can never have too much time with your best friend.

Britney said...

I love when you are here and sad when you leave :( but our turn next, yeah can't wait to come see you!! LOVE YOU TONS!!