Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Went down to Eugenie

I am just now catching up.
The kids and I went down to Eugene 2 weeks ago.
Woo to the hoo!!
It was so much fun.
We love visiting the fam.
The kids always have such a good time and I get a little mini vacay from cooking and laundry.
Plus I just love to have girlie time with my sister and mom.
I miss them all the time. They are my besties.
We had lots of yummy food, did a craft (it's not quite done), went to the movies, cut and colored hair, played games and saw my brothers.
It was so fun and relaxing (imagine that line in a sing-song voice).

All the kids in their cute Easter clothes, made by my amazing momma. They were actually very cooperative for their 'shoot.'

They also enjoyed a second easter egg hunt in matching jammies (also made by my mom ...thank you so much).

All ready for church. I look monstrously tall. Perhaps my heels created this illusion. We captured everyone but my Scotty who was back home working hard at school :(

Thanks for having us family, we love you and had a great time!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your mom rocks!! I love that the kids had matching Easter outfits and pjs!!! I love your family pic at the bottom, too. You look so cute!!