Friday, February 5, 2010

My New-ish Clock

Scotty got me this amazing clock for Christmas.
Actually he got me a gift card for the exact amount of the clock.
Same thing.
He knew I would get this.
It is really BIG.
Which is perfect because I love HUGE wall decor.
The bigger the better.
It is over two feet tall.
I tried to take a picture of myself standing next to it (in order to illustrate his size ... yes it is a he).
But I looked like a fool.
Anyway, not that exciting to some, but to me it is definitely big news.
p.s. Aren't the colors great?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Awesome!!

Jen said...

I LOVE it!!!! Way way cute :) You have such good taste.

Britney said...

That is the coolest clock! I just went to real deals for the first time and I loved it!! I could have looked for much longer if the girls weren't touching everything :) I love your clock! It looks great! LOVE YOU!! SEE YOU SOON!